INTRODUCTION As told by Scout
I have some fears and am timid at times, but I’ve become aware — as seen out of the corner of my eye — that my tail wags more and more! I’ve discovered the joy of being loved — nothing compares with the happy feeling of being petted! I might back off when approached, yet, if people are sitting or lying down, I’ll gladly approach for a lengthy petting session!
I have my very own bed; can you believe it? My bed is placed next to mom’s at night. I give her “the look” so she’ll rub my head until I go to sleep.
Not only do I like to play ball, but I willingly brings it back in hopes of another throw!
All in all, you’d find me to be a very sweet boy.
- With people: Good with adults, fine with resident teens, enjoyed 8-year-old visitor.
- With other dogs: Most of the time good with other dogs. Can be protective of toys and treats, so these things should be given with dogs separated.
- Not a barker! Does not jump or counter surf.
HEALTH: No health concerns
- Needs to learn basic commands, so training classes are highly recommended.
- Readily traverses inside and out.
- Fearful of leash, so not talking walks currently.
- Learning what he can and cannot chew on.
- Not a fan of the crate, but he will go in for a minute if “spooked.” Comes out when he decides all is clear.