- ADOPT/GIVE UP
- SUCCESS STORIES
- Ways to Help
- About Us
Daily reasons to consider adding Logan to your family:
1) Ever the gentleman, Logan will wait for a lady to do her business before peeing over it.
2) Weekend morning snuggles are essential to happiness.
3) The curious boy will lead you to many discoveries, like, “say, who knew this is what the inside of my pillow looked like?”
4) Daily exercise.that you must get with Logan, will keep you fit, and also justify second breakfast.
5) Logan is pretty honest with his feelings, he has a “Keep petting me, or I will steal your blanket face”
6) While dog hair is not the most glamorous accessory, it does spark many “i see you own a dog” conversations, which means you can brag away
7) Logan is like 70% good/handsome, 30% “Lady, there are birds over there that need to be chased.”
8) Sleeping in bed: no big spoon/little spoon confusion. You’re the pillow, always.
9) Naughty is the new normal 🙂
10) Logan is perfectly happy to split your kale salad with you, so you can pretend to be twice as healthy.
11) Because he has the cutest face when you spend most of Saturday watching Golden Christmas marathon on t.v. 50% cause of the hoaky love story 50%cause there is no cuter golden than Logan.
12) Three days and still interested in the new toy, and he has not killed it. Nerf dog toys may have a winner!
Stay tuned for more reasons to adopt Logan.
I am long legged, handsome and have brown eyes that will melt stone. I draw a crowd wherever I go and steal hearts. Foster mom says the Thesaurus doesn’t have enough words to describe how much energy I have, but when I have my down times, I couldn’t be sweeter. I never object to warming your toes or snuggling with you.
Since I am so tall, I have made it my job to cruise the counter tops. Most of the time all I find is loose change, but I still keep trying. My favorite game is pushing the soccer ball around the house. It makes funny noises, but that doesn’t bother me.
I love every dog or cat, but I have “little sibling syndrome” and can’t tell when others don’t want to be around me anymore. Sometimes I can be a little over the top with my energy. Foster mom is helping me work on this. She has also taken me to training and I am getting pretty good at learning my manners. I just think playing is a lot more fun.
I am great with kids, but older ones might be better due to my size and energy. I need a family who can keep up with me and a fenced in yard would be great so I can run and run. I am ready to meet my soul mate and if you adopt me, I can guarantee your life will never be dull.
2 Year Old