Why Is Membership Important?
Financial contributions fuel the work of rescue organizations. Membership dues are used to defray the substantial expense to support our rescued dogs and support the work of our much-valued volunteers. Membership funds are used exclusively for initiatives that directly contribute to the health and welfare of the goldens we rescue.
- Annual membership dues are $25.00.
- AGaG's membership year is January 1 through December 31.
- Membership applications received after October 1st will be valid through the following year.
- Adoptive families receive one free annual membership when completed membership application is returned with adoption contract.
- You must be a member of AGaG to participate in any volunteer activities.
- Financial support for the health and welfare of rescued Goldens.
- Subscription to our quarterly membership newsletter.
- Participation in social, fund-raising and special events.
- Satisfaction that comes with helping our beloved Golden Retrievers.
- Friendship that comes from working closely with fellow volunteers.
- Opportunity to participate in a variety of rescue activities such as fostering, transport, fund-raising, special events, and much more.
Complete the online membership application, or download a print-ready copy to your computer. (If you need us to send you one by mail, call us at 630-588-0115.) Mail the completed application back to us with your payment and we'll contact you within two weeks of receipt about your interests and upcoming activities.
We look forward to personally welcoming you to our organization and to the world of making a difference for the dogs - plus having a good time, too!